File a Citizen Complaint

File a Citizen Complaint - Federal Programs
Citizen complaint against a School District, Educational Service District (ESD) or school Service Provider (Sub grantee) Citizen Complaint against a School District, ESD or other School Service Provider. A citizen complaint is a written statement that alleges a violation of a federal rule, law or regulation or state regulation that applies to a federal program. Anyone can file a citizen complaint. 
There is no special form.
 There is no need to know the law that governs a federal program to file a complaint. 
You may access more information and an overview of the citizen complaint process described fully in Chapter 392-168 WAC Special Service Programs - Citizen Complaint Procedure for Certain Categorical Federal Programs. Citizen Complaint against a school district, ESD or other school service provider by accessing http:// Ask a Question: Citizen Complaint Process Online: http:// Phone (360) 725-6100 / TTY (360) 664-3631 Fax (360) 586-3305 Mail Your Questions: ATTN: Citizen Complaint-Title I, Part A Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, P.O. Box 47200, Olympia, WA 98504.