Public Records Requests

Public Records Requests
The district provides information that is considered public record upon request. The Washington Public Records Act provides for the release of public records maintained by a public agency, such as the school district, with limited exceptions.
Parents/guardians have the right under the Washington Public Records Act to request the public records regarding school employee discipline.
Requests for access to, or copies of, public records should be made in writing to: Public Information Officer, 
913 W. 2nd St.
, Grandview, WA 98930. Please specify the records sought. Copies of records are subject to a copying charge of 15 cents per page.