Skip to Main Content
Select a School...
Select a School
Grandview High School
Grandview Middle School
Arthur H. Smith Elementary
Harriet Thompson Elementary
McClure Elementary School
Contract Learning Center
Search Our Site
School Spotlight Stories
2018-2019 School Supply Lists
Curriculum & Instruction
Business & HR
Federal & State Programs
Employment - Home
FastTrack - Online Application
Bullying & Student Rights
Calendars, Cancellations & Delays
Dollars for Scholars
Family Information Booklet
Grandview Youth Resource Guide
Conceptua Math Student
Edulink InTouch Teacher
G Suite for Education
Microsoft Office 365
Skyward - Citrix
What are you searching for?
Innovative and stunning!
Grandview School District
Return to Headlines
Congratulations to our Employees of the Year
This week we celebrated our Employees of the Year. All of our honorees were nominated by their peers and the chosen by last year's group of awardees.
to all of our Employees of the Year! We appreciate the hard work you do, going above and beyond to make a difference for our students and community.
• Administrator of the Year: Executive Director of Human Resources Matt Mallery
• Elementary Teacher of the Year: Harriet Thompson kindergarten teacher Christina Lopez
• Secondary Teacher of the Year: Grandview High School business teacher Michelle Swearingen
• Parapros of the Year: Harriet Thompson Elementary's Teresa Kollmar and Terrell Riggs and McClure's MariCruz Rocha
• Classified Support Staff of the Year: Federal & State Programs MET recruiter and home visitor Maria Lopez
• Certificated Support Staff of the Year: School psychologist Mike Degman
• Volunteer of the Year: Fabio Garcia
• Secretary of the Year: Harriet Thompson's Samantha Bentley
• Food Service Employee of the Year: Smith's Kari Walker
• Transportation Employee of the Year: Bus driver Yasmin Roman
• Custodian of the Year: Grandview High School's Terrie Cardenas
Questions or Feedback?
Copyright © 2002-2019 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved.