Community & Organization E-Flyer Distribution Procedures
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit Peachjar
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
GSD E-Flyer Distribution Guidelines
In accordance with GSD Policy No. 4060, the district or school will not distribute materials that:
- Are obscene, lewd or vulgar;
- Are libelous;
- Contain language that is intimidating, demeaning, harassing or threatening on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital or veteran status, including but not limited to, racial, sexual or ethnic slurs;
- Promote commercial enterprises;
- Promote the violation of existing laws, regulations or ordinances, or official school policy, rules or regulations; or
- Proselytize or disparage religious beliefs.
Standards for flyers:
- The sponsoring organization’s name and contact information needs to be clearly displayed on the flyer.
- The flyer must originate from local organizations whose mission and aim it is to enrich the lives of children/families in our community.
- The flyer must promote programs and events held in or around Grandview.
- Flyers need to support Grandview School District’s mission to cultivate a culture of success through partnering, empowering and educating our scholars and community.
- Flyers must be provided in English and Spanish.
- The following disclaimer statement will automatically be added to all flyers: “The Grandview School District does NOT sponsor this event and the district assumes no responsibility for it. In consideration for the privilege to distribute the attached materials, the Grandview School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees and judgements or awards. Permission to distribute this flyer should not be considered a recommendation of the program by the school district. This is not a school district sponsored activity.”