G Suite Student Safety
The Grandview School District G Suite Domain is compliant with the legal requirements of the following:
- Child Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
In addition to being compliant with federal guidelines, the Grandview School District leverages several tools to protect student privacy:
- Filters to block SPAM, viruses, and inappropriate content will using the internet.
- Filters for all student email accounts with initial electronic filtering and human monitoring of content with a service from Gaggle.net.
- Gaggle.net provides real time monitoring of all user generated content within the G Suite domain.