School supply lists are ready! For everyone who's been asking...school supply lists are now available through the School Supply Lists button in our Grandview School District app and online at www.gsd200.org/schoolsupplies. It's never too early to get ready for the 2018-2019 school year. Click story for more information.
The Grandview School District has an app. You’re invited to visit the App Store/Play Store and download our brand new Grandview School District app. The app allows you to get push notifications from your child's school, be the first to know about school delays and cancellations, it gives you a direct link to your student's teachers and school calendars are now in the palm of your hand. The app also gives parents, employees and community members a place to go find information on our GHS and GMS sports, our GHS construction project and so much more. We invite everyone to download the app and give it a try. Click story for more information.
Back to School information - everything you need to know. You are required to complete a registration packet before you attend orientation- even if you attended CLC last year.
- You need to pick up your registration packet from the CLC office on Tuesday, Aug. 21, between 9-11 a.m. so that you can have your picture taken for your ASB card. This is the only time the photographer will be here.
- You are also required to attend a CLC orientation, and will be scheduled for this appointment when you pick up your registration packet on Aug. 21.
- There will be 3 orientation times available between Thursday, Aug. 23, and Friday, Aug. 24. Please check schedules with your employer(s), parent/guardian, and/or babysitter.
- Orientations will be held in the CLC room - CLC is in the same location as last year.
- Please mark August 21 on your calendars right away so that you can arrange to have your picture taken, pick up your registration packet, and schedule a time for orientation.
Remember orientation is MANDATORY. We CANNOT ENROLL YOU if you do not attend one of these meetings. The computer will automatically remove you from the system if you do not attend. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian is required to attend orientation with you. Please call us at (509) 882-8545 or (509) 882-8798 if you have any questions or concerns. If we don’t answer, please leave us a message and a working phone number – we will call you back.
Stay connected, follow the district on social media and catch up with district news on your phone. It's now easier than ever to stay connected and learn the latest about what is happening in the Grandview School District. Be sure to follow the school district on Facebook at @gsd200, and on Twitter and Instagram @thegsd200.
Do you & your students want to know what's for lunch? Keep up-to-date with mobile app. Remember, finding out what's for lunch or breakfast throughout the district is as easy as checking your phone. This year the school district has started using Health-e-Living to create and broadcast our menus and a part of that is the My School Menus app. The app is available in the Apple App Store or the Google Play store under My School Menus. The app makes it a snap to find out what's cooking.